Student Employee Resources
Thank you for attending my August 13 webinar – “Student Employees: From Fresh Faces to Department Experts”. I’ve collected the resources I discussed during the webinar and shared them below. If you missed the webinar, please look for the recording at SIGUCCS.org.
- Slides from presentation
- Student Technician Evaluation Rubric
- Evaluation Norming Profile – this is something we didn’t discuss, but before any of my leads complete evaluations they as a group create an evaluation for a fake student employee (using this profile). Then they compare their scores and learn what areas of the rubric relate to different attributes of the employee’s performance.
- A presentation about the achievements program
- Student Technician Policies & Procedures Manual
Books to check out
- Made To Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
And if you’d like anything else, please email me at email@example.com.
Great job on the webinar. How can we get a copy of the powerpoint?
I just shared a copy of the slides above – please let me know if you have any questions on the content!
Great job on the webinar! Many great ideas on how to harness the power of the student employee.